Almost Weekly Bible Study

Sunday, February 13, 2005

An Almost Daily Bible Study

Why almost daily? I'll just be honest that I may not have time to post everyday. The entire point of this site is to center our lives around the Bible. I will not be posting anything but thoughts specific to biblical passages. Hopefully there will be some kind of methodology to this. I will post the section in a version I still have yet to decide (perhaps The Message), but will include a link to a website where you will be able to choose whatever version you desire. I'll do my best to understand background information whether it be historical or cultural. I will try to put out as much info as I can, but I specifically chose this blog hosting website from others for the purposes of people being able to comment without becoming members of this site.

Ideally then, this will become a creative dialogue. I will not hold all insight into our discussion, and I will encourage a variety of varying thoughts. I hope and pray we will all be able to allow any thought or viewpoint sit with us for a while before we jump to any kind of defesive. I hope and pray we will respect differences of opinion and validate those differences in a nonargumentitive way. My hope is that this will enable everyone I consider a part of my community (even those yet to join) to connect in spiritual community from all different parts of the world (or maybe just the country). I look forward to a lively discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home